Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Special Memories

This beautiful card was created by Marie Gamber.  I love how she used teals to make these shoes shine.  This stamp can be used for so many occasions but I love the way she left the shoes as the focal point and added aa little bling.  She totally nailed the shine too!!


BG20, BG72,  BG75 and BG 79
I added some cross hatching with a grey Faber Castelle Colored Pencil.  
I added some gold sequins for embellishment. 

You can see this and many more pieces of her beautiful work HERE

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful job by Marie. The shine is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bunny. I really wanted to learn to create a shine on shoes and I loved my class at Jennifer's Copic Boot Camp! Thank you for your comment!
      Marie

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for showcasing my card! I loved your class at Copic Boot Camp so much. I really wanted to learn how to add shine to shoes, boots and clothing. I can hardly wait to take you next course - fine art?
    Hugs, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Marie! This is a great stamp to use for practice and to make a special card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jean! I remember the day you visited at Jennifer's Copic Boot Camp! I loved having you there! I think I bought this stamp and the boot stamp the same day! LOL
      Thank you for your kind comment! Marie

      Delete