Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

Brrrrrrrrr!


Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  Even though it's still way over 100 degrees in my neck of the woods, I have a chilly winter lake scene to share with you today.   :)



My card features the DoveArt Studios ~ Winter Lake.  This is the beautiful image that I colored for the recent holiday release and I thought I would share it with you again over here.  I colored it in with Copic Sketch Markers. It's a super fun image to color.  And it could easily be mass produced for Christmas Cards.  Just sayin'.   ;)

Copic Sketch Colors
water ~ BG72, BG75, BG78
snow ~ C1, C2, C3, C5
scarf ~ R24, R46 R59
hat ~ T4, T5, T7
carrot ~ YR12, YR07
trees ~ E31, E35, E57, E79, G94, G99, BG99

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

2 comments: