Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Christmas with the Harvest Wreath

Hi Everyone,

Just popping in to share my project featuring the Harvest Wreath Rubber Stamp

I thought I would try water coloring the stamp and used my Derwent Inktense pencils. I love how vibrant they are but I definitely need practise!





I thought it would be fun to create a funky background so I used a Tim Holtz splatters stencil and inked it with distress inks layering up all the colours as I moved the stencil around and then I used a mini mister to wet it to help the colours mix and soften a little.


To tie it all together, I fussy cut around the image so I could pop it up, and then finished with a sentiment and a few little embellishments.

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to add the  Harvest Wreath Rubber Stamp to your wishlist for this year's Christmas cards!

Big Squeezes

Zoe

2 comments:

  1. Love the rich colors you used, looks perfect on this image. Pretty background and double sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coloring is beautiful. I like the sparkle on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete