Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

I Love Bad Doggy

Hello Lovelies :)

I hope you all enjoyed the New Release Blog Hop, so many gorgeous new stamps to play with. I'm here today to share the two 'Bad Doggy' cards I created, this time with the colours listed.

'Bad Doggy'  - Coloured


Coloured with Copics
Bad Puppy - Y21, E31, E33.
Chewed Hat - B93, B95, B97.
Grass - YG61, YG63, YG67. 

'Bad Doggy' - Not Coloured


Ok so I won't be doing a colour list for this guy lol, I stamped 'Bad Doggy' ready to colour and whist I was working out what papers I would use I popped him on this paper and immediately fell in love with it so decided to just leave him uncoloured, which shows you that these stamps look great whether you are a colourer or not :)

Thanks for spending part of day/evening with me.

Andrea xx

2 comments: