Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

A New Day

So here is the deal...I have an overabundance of crafting supplies (most of us do).  When my mother asked me if I wanted some pieces of a hornets nest (hornets not included) I said "well yes I do but put it in an envelope cause I need to hide it from the husband".  Now don't get me wrong, he is very supportive of my craft...but hornet paper, really?  What the heck are you gonna do with that?  Well...let me tell you...

...use it on a card...duh!  I decided  to use one of the new releases from CCDesigns Rubber Stamp "Yound Fawn" by DoveArt studios.  I wanted a both hard and soft look to it so I used cheese cloth and a pearl pen for the soft look and hornets nest, tree bark and stick for the hard look. 

I don't think this card will do well to be mailed, so I guess it will have to sit on a shelf to be looked at.




Copics:
Log E55 E57 E79
Grass YG91 YG93 YG97
Fawn E40 E41 E42 E43 E44
Leaves: G82 G24 G29
Flowers Y00 B21 B63 B66
Rock C1 C3 C5 C7

No comments:

Post a Comment