Hello Rhea here to share the new release Robin on a Branch which you can find Here
This is one of my favorite images of all times and was actually quite easy to color.
The colors I used are:
Background: BG10, B0000, B41, 45, RV10, BV20 and a water brush filled with 91% alcohol.
After it was completely dried, I used burlap and 91% alcohol and texturized it from the backside to push the color back to the front. Kind of like a reverse. When you use a lot of alcohol it pushes the color to the back of the paper. To bring some of the shadows back to the front and add dimension, I simply used my brush filled with alcohol and on the backside of the paper outlined some shadow areas. This was fast and easy. I feel it gave more of a water color effect to the background.
The Bird colors were: Belly, E12, 15, 19 with W5 all done by using the side of the nib and kind of "smushing" the color in place. When I was done I went back over with E13 to blend it together. Now for his feathers they were simply light strokes of W5, 7, 9
The flowers were colored with : RV 32, 34, E04 and RV10 for highlight areas.
Leaves Were G21, 24, 29 with YG 21 for the highlight areas.
Hope you enjoyed!