Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

October Release Winners


WINNERS!

Thank each and every one of you for the wonderful comments along the hop.  Each one of the Design Team members appreciate you taking the time out of your life to hop and comment on their hard work.  So, much love right back to you!!  We have picked two winners by random.  Please contact me with your mailing address ladies and you will receive a rubber stamp from this release.  Thank you all for playing along!

Winners are:  Kathy S and Lynn Hardy


"Yet another masterpiece Jennifer. Super hard to pick a favorite but I have to say I really loved the horse, the cactus, and Eli. Thanks for the hop."

"Another gorgeous card! My husband is a keen fisherman and would just love this! My favourite stamps from this release are beach serenity, big mouth bass, cactus cluster and the boat dock scene."

Email me at Jennifer@DoveArtStudios.com
- Jennifer Dove

No comments:

Post a Comment