Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Winter Pine

Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share a card I made with a beautiful stamp from the July Release - Winter Pine! I love this stamp which can be used by itself, or as a background with a little character in front! You can find the best places to purchase it HERE!  


I stamped my trees and coloured them in Copics. I then added a bit of Distress Inks around the edges and put white embossing powder on them and heat set the powder. I used Star Dust Stickles on the snow on the ground and added white snowflakes in the sky with a white gel pen. To finish off the card, I stamped a sentiment on vellum, which I heat set, and used Stickles on the edges of my vellum to complete the frosty look. 

Copics: 
Background: B97, 99
Trees: G28, YG17, 63, 67
Snow: BG000, C0, 1, 3

Happy stamping!
Delphine 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those trees look amazing all by themselves! They have a real sense of height to them, very clever. I've just joined your blog via the Facebook group Passionate Paper Creations and I would love you to join me, too xx

    ReplyDelete